There are over 50 reasons why I personally invest in property but my big 5 are simple:
1. Financial freedom and choices, without having to work for the next 50 years.
2. Leverage. I can give the banks in Australia $2 and they will give me another $8 back.
3. 70% of the Australian property market are emotional mums and dads who are not looking to invest. This means lessvolatilityy (outside of the mid and end of cycleslowdownss) which I love.
4. Capital growth. Say no more. Anyone who has made money while they sleep knows what I’m talking about here.
5. Cashflow. Cashflow gives you choices.
Follow Us Online Here:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only; • We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information; • We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer; • The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant; • We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.